Friday, January 25, 2008

What If !!!

Recently I felt i am in big dream...

I think my present is future to me. I am living in future. I am sleeping in my present. Yeah, this blog i am writing in my future. I am doing all my present activities in my future. But all I know about my present is I am sleeping. I dont know what age i am, where I am and what I am doing ?

What has made me think like that ? Is that coz of being away from home these many days ? or impact of seeing these fu**ng Hollywood psychotic thrillers or horrors ?

But I am just blind of it.

But if its real dream, I wish I should wake up in my childhood.

Ah guys, u r reading this blog in my future :) !!!

6 comments:

Ramakrishnan said...

if present is future, past is present.
anyways when you wake up, you will be in present.
so there is a good chance that you wake up in present ie past which could be your childhood.
all the best, you are gettting paranoid. and i tried very hard to understand this post.

Umanath Kandhallu said...

unakku purinjikka kastama ?

U said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
U said...

if i am reading in future, and i am at present and so present is future. future is past and past is present.... all shifted one past behind... all futures are past... then i show what is future going to be since I have passed it already. but problem is i dont know present coz it is in future... and i dont know past as well coz it is present. only tat i know is past which is future.. are u still reading it ??

Umanath Kandhallu said...

"future is past and past is present...."
mapla this line is not correct and contradicting... !!! at present ur future cant be past, it can be present or future.. may be in future ur future will become past... !!!

U said...

ellam maye